On Friday, we had the pleasure of attending Taste charm city’s live “Juice Episode” at Tera Café Baltimore. Chef Cat sat down with a panel of six ladies that specialized in juices that promote healing and healthy living. All the ladies had unique and inspiring stories but ultimately shared the same goal to inspire and heal others. At the event we sampled and purchased some amazing products from some of the lovely ladies we also had a chance to try a small plate from Tera Café (ya girls were hungry!) The crab balls with old bay aioli was seasoned to perfection! Tera Café’s staff were very attentive and accommodating. Now for the juices!
· Chlorophyll Alkaline Water by @flowbmore this water is super smooth the chlorophyll and alkaline is not overpowering in taste. This water is a definite go to for a first day detox.
· Quench by @drjen_knowsskin Very refreshing, the watermelon and cucumber stole the show in this juice.
· Beets by Dr. J @drjen_knowsskin Super sweet, if you love smoothies this drink is for you!
· Ginger Rose by @le_monade_ The ginger awakens your taste buds with a subtle finish of rose water. It gets better with every sip!
· Citrus Thyme by @le_monade_ Warm citrus taste with the aromatics of thyme. Paired with champagne would make the perfect girlfriends brunch cocktail.
Super bummed that we did not get to sample all the juices from the ladies but we look forward to connecting with them and trying their products. Follow them! @lovewaterandjuice @tastebudtherapist @veganjuiceology and many thanks to @naturallychefcat for putting together an awesome event and giving a platform to female entrepreneurs.
Keep it Classy!
The Girlfriends ❤